CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Catch Up....

Well it has once again been awhile since we have updated this. We have been very busy getting ready for the arrival of our little girl. It seems like the time is just flying and that she will be here in no time. We are both very excited and keep counting down the days. We have recently had our baby shower and we had a great time with that. My mom and sisters all threw it together and it turned out amazing. I finally feel that we have a good head start on the baby now. Also my mom bought us a crib and a dresser for the baby. Of course I put Greg to work to assemble everything and get it ready. It is part of the fun of getting ready for the baby's arrival. Other than that nothing too interesting has been going on. Just been able to spend a lot of time with the family which we both enjoy. Oh and I seem to be getting bigger by the day. :D

0 comments: